When Hummingbird cleaning services arrives for your scheduled cleaning, please remove clutter before so we can effectively clean all surfaces – this includes items like:
1. Office Tables
3. Dishes in the kitchen sink.
4. Pets are to be put up, so they are safe and secure while we clean.
7. Put wet items in central trash cans - like kitchen to keep ants and pests under control
8. Remove items from shelves, to avoid items breaking during the cleaning process
9. Remove all personal items from sink and surrounding areas to avoid being sprayed with chemicals. (Tooth brush, shaving razors, contacts, dentures, drinking cups, eye glasses)
Try to move animal bowls to avoid chemical spray falling into water or food.
It is imperative to declutter your space before we arrive, it is not necessary to spend any time cleaning. Commercial cleaning is what we do, after all. Leave the work to us.
What to expect before the clean?
Before our cleaning team arrives, we will review the details of your cleaning plan. Most times we are either at working afterhours or overnight when we clean, so it is quite common for Clients to provide us with their code or a spare key. We cross-reference all keys and codes for added security.
If you are there when our cleaning professionals arrive, that is great. Our team will happily work around you, allowing you to carry out your normal activities. If you are not there, our team will dust, vacuum, and scrub away as usual.
If an instance occurs causing a conflict in your cleaning schedule, simply give us a call. We appreciate a 72-hour notice but understand that some situations are unavoidable. However, when shorter notice is given we may charge a small fee.
What to expect during the clean?
We only hire caring workers who have the right to work in the United States. All our professional cleaners are required to undergo a comprehensive background check before joining our team and receiving extensive training on how to provide Hummingbird’s cleaning methods.
Because no two facilities are the same, cleaning thoroughly sometimes means staying a little longer than usual to give a unit some extra attention. Our teams spend the time needed to provide you with the best possible results.
Individual offices may have policies that vary, but generally we accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
We provide all the necessary insurance to protect your home, property, and our employees, including:
· Liability – Should we damage anything in your Facility
· Workers compensation – Should an employee become injured while in your Facility
· Bonded- Protecting customers from property theft by one of your employees. It covers losses if an employee steals items or money from a client while cleaning a home or business.