Updated: Mar 20
When Hummingbird cleaning services arrives for your scheduled cleaning, please remove clutter before so we can effectively clean all surfaces – this includes items like:
1. Clothing (closets, rooms floors etc.)
2. Kid’s toys
3. Dishes in the kitchen sink.
4. Pets are to be put up, so they are safe and secure while we clean.
6. Pets are to be put up, so they are safe and secure while we clean.
7. Put out clean sheets on each bed if we will be changing your linens. (Must stripe the bed of old sheets)
8. Remove items from shelves, to avoid items breaking during the cleaning process
9. Remove all personal items from sink and surrounding areas to avoid being sprayed by chemicals. ( Tooth brush, shaving razors, contacts, dentures.)
10. Bath items should be removed/relocated when possible so cleaning can be completed in specific areas including shelves.
11.Try to move animal bowls to avoid chemical spray falling into water or food.
· If payment has not already been arranged, leave cash or a check on the kitchen counter.
It is imperative to declutter your home before we arrive, it is not no necessary to spend any time cleaning. Cleaning homes is what we do, after all. Leave the work to us.
What to expect before the clean?
Before our cleaning team arrives, we will review the details of your cleaning plan. Most customers are either at work or busy with other plans when we clean, so it is quite common for them to provide us with their garage code or a spare key. We cross-reference all house keys for added security, but if you do not feel comfortable leaving us with a key or garage door code, please make sure someone is home during your scheduled cleaning time.
If something comes up that causes a conflict in your cleaning schedule, simply give us a call. We appreciate a 72-hour notice but understand that some situations are unavoidable. When shorter notice is given, however, we may charge a small fee.
What to expect during the clean?
We only hire caring workers who have the right to work in the United States. All our professional housecleaners are required to undergo a comprehensive background check before joining our team and receiving extensive training on how to provide Hummingbird’s cleaning methods.
If you are home when our cleaning professionals arrive, that is great. Our team will happily work around you, allowing you to carry out your normal activities. If you are not home, our team will dust, vacuum, and scrub while you are out going about your day.
Because no two homes are the same, cleaning thoroughly sometimes means staying a little longer than usual to give a home some extra attention. Our teams spend the time needed to provide you with the best possible results.
Payment is requested at the time of the cleaning. Individual offices may have policies that vary, but generally we accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
We provide all the necessary insurance to protect your home, property, and our employees, including:
· Liability – Should we damage anything in your home
· Workers compensation – Should an employee become injured while in your home
· Bonded- protects customers from property theft by one of your employees. It covers losses if an employee steals items or money from a client while cleaning a home or business.
Thank you all for supporting small business!!